Safetykleen’s Aquakleen automatic range combine the latest aqueous chemistry with efficient machines to save you time and ensure compliant parts washing processes.
If you have a number of parts to clean in a short time frame, or a bulky difficult-to-clean load, an Aquakleen automatic parts washer is the perfect answer. Productivity is increased as the operator is free to work on other tasks.
Productivity: Operator free cleaning allows skilled labour to be utilised in other tasks whilst high quality cleaning takes place
Quality: Automated systems provide standardised performance each and every time
Compliance: No operator exposure to hazardous chemicals or emissions due to enclosed automatic process and Safetykleen’s range of unique aqueous detergents that are not classed as hazardous
Surface cleaning - fast, effective, environmentally responsible processes
These machines are available in a range of sizes and formats enabling an individually tailored combination of machine, optional extras, chemical and service interval to address your specific needs.
- High performance vertical pumps deliver improved cleaning, maximise productivity and reduce downtime
- Simple digital controls allow cycle times and temperatures to be set to your requirements
- Motor-driven basket rotates parts against the direction of spray for thorough cleaning
- Heated detergent reservoir includes filtration as standard to provide ongoing quality surface cleaning
- Features full insulation to significantly reduce energy consumption
- Labour saving with minimal operator involvement
- Multiple components washed in one cycle
- Consistent performance provides repeatability and reliable quality
- Minimal fluid usage and low energy consumption
- Modular design using Aqua+ enhance options enables each machine to be configured to meet the exact requirements of each application
click here to see full range of accessories
||Aquaspray: delivers fast, effective surface cleaning ideal for general cleaning of all materials including alloy, plastic, rubber, composites, glass and many more. This is a powerful yet safe general cleaner for most applications
||Aquaspray light duty: developed to provide effective cleaning of alloys and provide a low residue finish
||Aquaspray heavy duty: only compatible with steel this detergent has a higher pH and is ideal for stubborn soils, yet still retains the non-hazardous properties of other Safetykleen detergents
||Aquaspray aero: many activities in the aerospace sector adhere to specifications and require process control. Safetykleen’s range includes options to meet the specific requirements of the sector
What is included in the service?