Jetkleen significantly reduces the time spent cleaning components, saving operators time and reducing costs.
Fast: Jetkleen cleans up to 10 times faster than a traditional parts washer
Powerful: High pressure spray = outstanding cleaning performance at speed
Safe: Environmental & safety benefits: water based detergent
Safe and environmentally-responsible cleaning
Effective and safe cleaning, even on stubborn contaminates and heavy oil and grease. This powerful parts washer is supplied as part of a comprehensive Machine + Service Agreement, which means your time isn’t wasted in servicing and maintaining the machine. It also means that there is no capital outlay and all your waste recording and reporting obligations are taken care of.
- Save time & money: high pressure spray 35 bar, 12 litres / minute
- Interlocking lid
- Foot control switch
- Temperature indicator
- Low energy usage 5.26 kwh (based on 4 hours use per day)
- High visibility for intricate parts
- Spacious work area 95mm x 1190mm x 860mm (d x w x h)
- Heavy load bearing 80 kg per 0.1m2
- Large window & low energy lighting
- Safetykleen’s unique detergent formulation is effective on a wide range of soils, and contains a powerful corrosion inhibitor to prevent flash rusting
- Industrial strength detergent is not classified as hazardous and is non-flammable for increased safety
- Aerospace-approved detergents available
- Fresh detergent supplied – and waste removed – at intervals to suit your business. Machine cleaned and serviced at the same time
What is included in the service?
Why Choose Jetkleen?
- Powerful flow rate delivers targeted cleaning through a range of optional interchangeable nozzles
- No VOC emissions to monitor = better working environment and less administration
- Not classed as hazardous = less environmental and H&S worries
- Two-stage filter prolongs the life of the detergent = reduced waste (+ cost saving)
- No splashes or leaks
- Foot switch for ease of use and greater operator control
- Digital indicator shows when machine is at optimum performance level
- Unique low energy heating system + energy-saving, doubled-skinned insulation = further cost reductions
- Optimal cleaning temperature in less than 90 minutes = time + money savings
- Standby facility reduces energy use and minimises downtime
- Robust, spacious cleaning area - cleans small intricate components through to large, heavy parts
- Maximum visibility during the inspection and cleaning process.