At Safetykleen we know that a clean spray gun is critical to achieving the perfect paint finish.
Our range of manual spray gun cleaning equipment, backed-up by our comprehensive “machine + service” packages, deliver the ultimate in cleaning performance.
Save Cost: If a spray gun is not cleaned correctly it can lead to re-work; this can prove costly in terms of materials, paint and time. Our comprehensive service programme reduces that risk, and because the machines are part of a service agreement, there is no capital outlay, no repair costs and if your machine needs replacing, we arrange for you to receive a new one
Save Time: We know time is money in a busy paint shop, so it’s essential that nothing slows you down. Our spray gun cleaning service helps ensure that your spray guns always perform to specification and are always ready to use. We will agree with you a strict service regime, at intervals precisely aligned to your needs
Minimise Waste: Safetykleen’s waste management expertise and closed loop service helps minimise waste, reduce costs and increase your green credentials. The cleaning process is designed to minimise the cleaning solution used to clean your equipment, whilst our waste collection and re-cycling for re-use process ensures overall waste is kept to an absolute minimum
- Simple operation at a comfortable working height for regular ease of use
- Highly efficient venting for a safe working environment
- Final clean rinse and spray-out facilities to fully complete cleaning operation
- Key safety features incorporated for total peace of mind
Our manual machines are perfect for smaller garages and body shops where gun cleaning is not a constant requirement.
- Footpedal controls for simple hands-free cleaning
- High-grade pump for powerful fluid flow
- Ergonomic design, with full splash guard, encompassed in small footprint machine
- Versatile – quickly and easily cleans spray equipment, paint cups and paint nozzles
Industrial Duo -
ideal for industrial use; for multiple users or for multiple paint colours used in a single application.
- Simultaneous dual operation cleans two guns automatically while another is cleaned manually
- Cleans gravity or suction sprayguns – essential for bodyshops using both systems
- Slimline for minimal footprint in mixing room
- Includes working bench to assist cleaning operation
We conduct a full audit of your processes and recommend either a manual or automatic spray gun cleaner, or machine combination, to match the exact demands of the application. We are able to offer paint thinners and aqueous systems for cleaning either solvent based or waterborne paints.
- Paint Product Directive compliant cleaning thinners or aqueous fluid to suit your application
- Regular fluid replacement
- Paint thinner recycled for re-use
What is included in the service?