Jetkleen significantly reduces the time spent cleaning components, saving operators time and reducing costs.
Fast: Jetkleen cleans up to 10 times faster than a traditional parts washer
Powerful: High pressure spray = outstanding cleaning performance at speed
Safe: Environmental & safety benefits: water based detergent
Safe and environmentally-responsible cleaning
Effective and safe cleaning, even on stubborn contaminates and heavy oil and grease. This powerful parts washer is supplied as part of a comprehensive Machine + Service Agreement, which means your time isn’t wasted in servicing and maintaining the machine. It also means that there is no capital outlay and all your waste recording and reporting obligations are taken care of.
- Save time & money: high pressure spray 35 bar, 12 litres / minute
- Interlocking lid
- Foot control switch
- Temperature indicator
- Low energy usage 5.26 kwh (based on 4 hours use per day)
- High visibility for intricate parts
- Spacious work area 95mm x 1190mm x 860mm (d x w x h)
- Heavy load bearing 80 kg per 0.1m2
- Large window & low energy lighting
Why Choose Jetkleen?
- Powerful flow rate delivers targeted cleaning through a range of optional interchangeable nozzles
- No VOC emissions to monitor = better working environment and less administration
- Not classed as hazardous = less environmental and H&S worries
- Two-stage filter prolongs the life of the detergent = reduced waste (+ cost saving)
- No splashes or leaks
- Foot switch for ease of use and greater operator control
- Digital indicator shows when machine is at optimum performance level
- Unique low energy heating system + energy-saving, doubled-skinned insulation = further cost reductions
- Optimal cleaning temperature in less than 90 minutes = time + money savings
- Standby facility reduces energy use and minimises downtime
- Robust, spacious cleaning area - cleans small intricate components through to large, heavy parts
- Maximum visibility during the inspection and cleaning process.
Aquapro™jet: The perfect partner for our range of high pressure Jetkleen™ machines this combines very low foaming technology with a highly effective surfactant package enabling even the most stubborn surface cleaning to be completed in the shortest of time scales.
Aquapure™: Virtually residue free this unique chemistry provides outstanding cleaning and is compatible with all alloys. It has been developed specifically for surface cleaning and preparation processes preparing the components ahead of the final surface treatment being applied.
Aquaaero™: Aerospace applications require the use of an appropriately approved aerospace chemistry. Safetykleen provide a range of approved aqueous products to address the varying needs of the market.