At Safetykleen we know that a clean spray gun is critical to achieving the perfect paint finish.
Our Paintkleen automatic spray gun cleaning machines, backed-up by our comprehensive “machine + service” packages, deliver the ultimate in cleaning performance, cleaning guns in an automated process leaving operators to continue with other operations.
Save Cost: If a spray gun is not cleaned correctly it can lead to re-work; this can prove costly in terms of materials, paint and time. Our comprehensive service programme reduces that risk, and because the machines are part of a service agreement, there is no capital outlay, no repair costs and if your machine needs replacing, we arrange for you to receive a new one
Save Time: We know time is money in a busy paint shop, so it’s essential that nothing slows you down. Our spray gun cleaning service helps ensure that your spray guns always perform to specification and are always ready to use. We will agree with you a strict service regime, at intervals precisely aligned to your needs
Minimise Waste: Safetykleen’s waste management expertise and closed loop service helps minimise waste, reduce costs and increase your green credentials. The cleaning process is designed to minimise the cleaning solution used to clean your equipment, whilst our waste collection and re-cycling for re-use process ensures overall waste is kept to an absolute minimum
The compact nature of our Paintkleen automatic machines mean they are perfect for use in small paint mixing rooms found in bodyshops. Automatic operation, cleans guns leaving operators to continue with other tasks.
- Ultra compact – allows use of two units side by side for dual paint systems
- Air purge – suitable for most modern digital equipment
- Tall switches for elbow use
- Stainless steel and brass to eliminate rust contamination
- Fully ATEX compliant for zoned areas
- Simple operation at a comfortable working height for regular ease of use
- Highly efficient venting for a safe working environment
- Final clean rinse and spray-out facilities to fully complete cleaning operation
- Key safety features incorporated for total peace of mind
|Paint contamination / cleaning solvent
||Solvent or water borne paints
|Spray Gun Compatibility
||Gravity or Suction type conventional HVLP paint guns
||5.5 - 6.5 bar air
|Overall Dimensions (HxWxD)
||1200 x 600 x 450 mm
Safetykleen have worked with the paint and spray equipment industry to provide a range of specially formulated chemistry for use in our Paintkleen machines to effectively clean, ensure long life and optimum performance of spray guns.
provides effective and consistent cleaning of solvent-borne / oil-borne wet paints.
- Specialist blend of solvents with excellent solvency for a wide variety of paints
- Fast drying, decreases worker downtime as spray guns can be re-used sooner after cleaning
- Recycled to recover solvent, minimising waste and reducing costs
- Compatible with conventional gravity-fed and suction spray guns
provides effective and consistent cleaning of water-borne wet paints.
- Specialist aqueous-based chemistry developed with leading paint manufacturers
- Reduced VOC content, classified by CLP as non-hazardous & non-flammable = improved worker safety + reduced environmental emissions
- Compatible with conventional gravity-fed and suction spray guns, but a post-clean dry is required to help prevent rusting
At Safetykleen we know that a clean spray gun is critical to achieving the perfect paint finish. Our Paintkleen spray gun cleaning machines, backed-up by our comprehensive “machine + service” packages, deliver the ultimate in cleaning performance, first time and every time.
What is included in the service?